Waxness Italian Velvet Full Body Wax
Description: Waxness Italian Velvet Full Body Wax may be used on all parts of the body. Unlike no other wax, Italian Velvet is specially formulated to have additional pliability, making it easy to apply with a spatula on large surfaces. It forms a thin elastic film, grasping even the toughest hair at any length and it is removed without the use of strips.
- Heat wax on a low temperature setting from 40 C to up to 42 C (100.4 F to up to 107.6 F).
- Test for the correct temperature. WARNING: using at an incorrect temperature may cause severe burns.
- Ensure skin is clean. If necessary, cleanse to remove any oils or traces of cosmetics.
- If needed, prep the skin with talcum powder or Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
- Using a spatula, take an adequate amount of wax and apply it one the desired area in the direction of the hair growth. Spread quickly over the surface to be waxed, forming a strip ad leaving a border on the outer edges. Allow a few seconds for the wax to harden.
- Remove by lifting the border enough to have a grip on the wax. Keep the skin taut and maintain speed control while removing swiftly in the opposite direction of the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin. Never pull in an upward motion and keep the skin taut at all times.
- Repeat on any additional areas as desired. Upon completion, apply an antiseptic or soothing product like Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
Warnings: Please read the instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation, other injuries.
Licensed beautician use only!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Micrueristallina), Red 6 (C.I. 15850), Green 6 (C.I. 61565), Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Mica (C.I. 77019), Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491).
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price