Waxness Polymer Blend Premium Luxury Face Hard Wax with Lavender Oil
- Premium Hypoallergenic Polymer Blend Synthetic Resin
- Ultra-Low Temperature
- With calming lavender oil
- Creamy, ideal facial areas
- Extra gentle formula
- With protecting oils
- This wax is not microwaveable
Waxness Lavender Face Wax is a hypoallergenic, 100% free of natural resin and is specially formulated to remove hair from the sensitive facial skin. A Creamy oil enriched formulation creates extra protection for the skin, maximizing the comfort during the waxing procedure. When used as directed, it does not leave redness even on thin and delicate skin. Ultra low melting temperature (100.4F). When used correctly eliminates the burning risk.
1. Melt wax over low heat.
Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
2. Test for correct temperature.
WARNING: Hot wax may cause skin burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth not wider than 1 1/2".
6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
8. Pull the wax strip off briskly, against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
9. Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
Caution: Before use read all the instructions and warnings on the package. Do not use this product without fully reading the instructions and warnings on the package.
For Licensed Beauticians use only!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, CI 60725 (D&C Violet 2), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (D&C Red 6 Lake), Lavandula angustifolia essential oil.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price